跳至主要内容

Treatment for my film

1. Start with your title. A title should be something that encapsulates the essence of your story. 


AWOKEN

2. Compose your logline. 


In 3020, a cleaning robot was accidentally awakened in a long deserted research facility(or space station). And its awakening brings the hope of humanity's second rebirth.



3. Summarize the concept. 


I want to create a film based on the environment more, and I'm also super interested in Apocalyptic science fiction so I think to set my background in a future world without humans. The story setting will be a little robot traveling in Abandoned scientific research facilities (or maybe a space station adrift in the universe) and inadvertently activating the facility to freeze human survivors. Those human survivors were set to be awake 50 years after the Great Collapse. However, all the power and communications have been cut off since then.



4. Set up the main characters. 


A clean robot with very low power consumption. Have a certain degree of independent thinking and was connected to the primary control system. If the connection is lost for various reasons, it will try to repair independently after its startup.


5. Explore the acts. 


6. Epilogue.

I prefer an open ending. For example, the frozen hatch finally opens slowly, and one hand extends out, symbolizing the second rebirth of humanity.



What message do you want your film to leave your audience with? Or, put differently, how do you want your audience to feel at the end of your movie?


My story will be set in a world of human extinction caused by some reason (natural disaster or global war), and finally, the whole race that once ruled a planet was saved by their creation by coincidence. So I think what I want to express in the end may be anti-war or protecting the earth and myself.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

update 9/28